Traitors

Started by doglover6, Apr 23, 2006, 11:45 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

zarby

I agree. Marriage is a magic thing that women still want (they are not stupid -- they know it gives them substantial rights). However, once married, they are not fully vested in those rights until they divorce.

devia

if a woman finds a great guy and he says NO, I won't marry you but I will agree to be your partner and build a life together for the 2 of us... I'm pretty sure she'll get upset and want out

Could you point this women out on the street or is this like an all women do this thing?

Psyle

Nah I'm pretty sure it applies to most women. I think it's a fair assumption to say most women want kids and/or marriage.

*note: with kids they either want them, or will just have them if pregnant.. few will say they don't want kids and STICK to that.

It would be a rare few that isn't interested in either but was a well rounded responsible woman who would be good in a long committed relationship.

Look how people act. They need marriage as a reminder to solve relationship problems, when before they would have just left. That sounds like a PROBLEM to me. And well Once women hit around 40 - 50 then they may realize these things aren't valuable as having a good person/partner by your side. But by this age women have had kids that have grown up and likely divorsed once or twice.

devia

I agree, and I think it's a fair assumption that most men want this as well, hence most men and women are married.

Some never do, logic would say that's about an equal rate. I've yet to meet a lifetime single person of either sex that's unhappy with their decision. Generally speaking those that I know are rampant individualists not "angry white dudes" as you comment would suggest.

Psyle

Exactly... people are pushed so much to believe being married and having kids is the ONLY option there is. As if we have NO RIGHT to think and say, hey... maybe I don't want kids, or maybe I don't want marriage.

And I think few people are of the mind to think for themselves and question the writing on the wall even it it currently benefits them.

TheManOnTheStreet

Oh allright Devia...

here...

MEN DO IT TOO! MEN DO IT TOO! MEN DO IT TOO! MEN DO IT TOO!

Feel better now?

GESH!  Get off it.  Every confounded post practically is the same with you, well, I never.. well MEN do it.... well I believe it to be equal....

BAH!

This is a MENS site, deal with it.  TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!

:-)  <--see?  The obligatory IK smilie...

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Psyle

Yea, no one said men DON'T do this. The focus is that women want marriage. It negatively affects men now so we have reason NOT to marry. But with things being the way they are not many women would be understanding of this issue. They'ld just call the man names, possibly get upset, or assume he couldn't commit.

This all bothers me a little because it identifies what's really important to people. The quality of the relationship appears to mean less than the status of the relationship. This all being well and dandy seeing how women crave men of status and wealth (to an extent that he can take care of her and HER babies)

Sir Percy

One favourite complaint by many women is that woman have changed and men need to also. It needs to be countered at every mention. Women have NOT changed in principle only in degree. Where they were demanding before, they are more demanding now. Where they whined before, they whine more now. Where they were demeaning and disrespectful before, they are moreso now. I speak about the average woman - noting that there are exceptions. Women have increased their winnings by every negative they can muster.

Yes, men DO need to change. Pretty well all men. The vestiges of a framework for change is evidenced occasionally on this board. Men need to VALUE themselves. Not just what we do or what generations of men have done before us. Acknowledge that, yes. But we need to value simply our being men. Our dignity. Our humanity. Our special qualities. Not what we simply have in hand. Our possessions. They are going to be taken anyway. We must stop selling ourselves short.

( On a side note, the very idea that we men capitulate at the thought of 'pussy', and other such demeaning ideas, must STOP. Think in that undignified way and we will never release our potential or gain our birthright. Men marry usually for love of that one chosen woman, not for some generalised concept of 'pussy'. Only adolescents think like that. Men marry to build a life with someone they love, adore, respect and cherish. Not just for 'pussy'. We must be respected too. And loved. And cherished. And adored. NOTHING LESS WILL DO. )

NEVER take crap behaviour from a woman, just as we won't take crap behaviour from some other dull-shit man. Most women we meet are not our loved, life partner. We do not need to defer to them. They need to EARN our day to day respect. And maintain their privilege of our company. Men need to refine what they are and what they want. Never take damaged goods. Never let an excuse from a woman go unfocused. Sure, forgiveness for an occasional lapse may be in order, but only when the impact of the insult has been made abundantly clear and an abject apology offered.

One major traitorous mangina type that many men find themselves confronting whether we like it or not, is the Judicial one. Men must be prepared to go to jail making VERY LOUD NOISES. No father should be deprived of their children, assets and home without a fight. We need to stop the fiction of being careful and considerate and deferential lest we don't win. WE DON'T ANYWAY. We are constantly 'pussy-footing' around. No Judge should get away unscathed from their misandry. They should be denounced. From the dock, we should be telling them in no uncertain terms that they are a disgrace to the profession of law. That they are prostitutes. Thieves. Conspirators in fraud. No cop should be left with any doubt about his traitorous behaviour. He should be made to be ashamed.

Here's a radical idea that I would like to see. I would like to see every man in a divorce court, a Family Court, a magistrates RO court, GO TO JAIL FOR CONTEMPT. It is time we grasped this wholesale jailing of men by the horns and DEMAND jail. Initiate it by our protests. Deride the Judiciary. Denounce them.

As regards such traitorous men who toe the femonazi line, the sword is all they are fit for. Wield it fast and often. Be prepared to die. Its a good day for it.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

contrarymary

Here's a radical idea that I would like to see. I would like to see every man in a divorce court, a Family Court, a magistrates RO court, GO TO JAIL FOR CONTEMPT

Bloody hell (as my ex used to say), society would friggin' collapse.  

Seriously.

Imagine that many men not working and contributing.  

Would make a powerful statement, that's for sure.
quot;I can resist anything but temptation."

Oscar Wilde

contrarymary

Anyway it's women's behavior that should be looked at. And we've all seen a woman who appears to be pretty decent end up repeatedly with horrible men. Now if she dumped them right away then that's fine. But if she sticks around then there's something REALLY wrong with her.

Not necessarily.  In my case, there was (it was extremely low self-esteem), but I also didn't have the resources to leave.

My second marriage was just a terrible mistake on both our parts.  He was way too young for me - fifteen years younger.  In retrospect, I think he really just wanted to get out of his boring life in England.  I was just lonely.

Oscar Wilde

contrarymary

Quote from: "Psyle"
And knowing the laws give women far too much power it's safe to assume they could void a prenup in the blink of an eye.

But you know I seriously doubt many women are capable of understanding and then agreeing with this. If a woman finds a great guy and he says NO, I won't marry you but I will agree to be your partner and build a life together for the 2 of us... I'm pretty sure she'll get upset and want out. Either marriage or nothing. lol

Not true. T said he would never marry again.  I was not pleased, but you'd be surprised at the reason.

I'm an ex-Jehovah's Witness, and while I'm done with all religion now, a very small part of me is still terrified that Jehovah is going to nuke me at Armegeddon for living in "sin".

Now he says we can get married - why?  Because he wants to make me happy.  Will it change anything in our relationship?  Not a bit.  It  may, however, make it easier for me to look after T's special needs son after T is gone. I'm not sure about that, though.  I don't know much about legal issues.  

So I'm torn.  I do want to be married - for that reason and because, well - just because.  I'm old and I'm old-fashioned.  Now we've discovered we may be better off financially if we don't marry when it comes time to collect Social Security - not that I believe, for one minute, there will be any money in Social Security when I'm old enough to collect.  I don't trust my government any more than many of you men trust women.   :?

So now I'm telling T, perhaps we'd better not marry.

But do take me to Niagara falls anyway, and I'll wear my beautiful gown in the hotel room or somesuch.   :D   He's joking that we can "honeymoon" in the bedroom we use for storage, and Domino's pizza    :yikes: can be our "room service".

Actually, that could be really fun too.   Except for the Domino's.  Domino's sucks.

Oscar Wilde

Psyle

Of course.. Taking trips and doing things for each other is all well and good. But notice it often takes a woman of mid 30's - 40s MINIMUM to accept the idea of a life together WITHOUT marriage. A young woman in her 20's will likely be completely put off by than and ditch him. Which of course means if she later doesn't find another guy to marry she'll regret that decision.

And you know.. it's not soo much women we don't trust. You should have a healthy amount of distrust in ALL people. What we really don't trust or respect are the LAWS. Because they defend and protect a lying and cheating woman to the point where it makes us your SLAVE against our will.

If the table was reversed women wouldn't like it either. (say men gave birth like in AlienNation) Marriage and children should be entered into willingly and truthfully, anything short is grounds for someone to leave. As for divorse, it should be completely up to the 2 individuals to settle things. If they want to split it 50/50 then they can sell things off and split the money made. The courts ruin everything. Women are FAR from victims. If anything women are perhaps MORE violent towards men than we are towards women. I'm willing to bet if you did some studies on how women process and understand violence, they will think it ok for a woman to strike a man. But if we even LOOK at you the wrong way we should be sued and thrown in jail. Things like THAT are what makes a guy not trust women.

The Gonzman

Quote from: "Psyle"
And you know.. it's not soo much women we don't trust. You should have a healthy amount of distrust in ALL people. What we really don't trust or respect are the LAWS. Because they defend and protect a lying and cheating woman to the point where it makes us your SLAVE against our will.

Amen, brother.  Preach it.  If the law would give men equal shrift in a family law court, punish false accusers, and actually protect his interests equally with hers, I'd get married and farm cabbages.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

contrarymary

Of course.. Taking trips and doing things for each other is all well and good. But notice it often takes a woman of mid 30's - 40s MINIMUM to accept the idea of a life together WITHOUT marriage. A young woman in her 20's will likely be completely put off by than and ditch him. Which of course means if she later doesn't find another guy to marry she'll regret that decision.

You have a point there.

Oscar Wilde

Go Up