New Here

Started by Christiane, May 19, 2006, 11:32 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Christiane

Not sure if it's customary here to introduce oneself before posting on other threads, but saw this and thought I'd say "hi" first.    This is a very interesting and thought provoking site for me.   Found you totally by accident when looking at articles on the Duke Lacrosse Team.

Still digesting Dr. Evil's manifesto - I had no idea this was such a huge movement.   You've got some points I truly applaud.

I'm female, but I didn't notice a "No Girls Allowed" sign on the treehouse, so here I am !     :)

dr e

Hi Christiane - Glad you found us.  Please stick around and offer your take on things.  All are welcome here to stick up for whatever they think is right no mater what their perspective.

E
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

TheManOnTheStreet

Welcome Christiane....That is because girls ARE allowed.  Even of the Feminist flavor.  

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Christiane

Thanks TMOTS for the welcome....   Does "even of the feminist flavor" mean you think that's my flavor?   Or were you just being inclusive?

:)

TheManOnTheStreet

Don't know you enough (posts) to formulate an opinion.  Just being all inclusive.  The good Dr. Allows EVERYONE.  Only when they go bonkers does he have to do what any site owner would do...

Thanks for verifying though.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Celtic Druid

Welcome Christiane.
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

Go Up