FRESH START? RAPE...IS SHE ASKING FOR IT??

Started by manhoodsbliss, May 21, 2006, 08:48 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

aknapp1112

In the case that some women who get raped where asking for it.

Gotta love how she throws that out there, i have yet to hear of anyone on this board stating that any woman deserves to be raped. Nice try though.

I think many women put themselves in some very dangerous situations. Couldn't you essentially blame men for this problem too though?

So, if you go out drinking, drink to much and end up in some alley with a knife to your throat because some guy said the right things and got you alone.. that is my fault? I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia.. how can i be at fault for you (in the UK) putting yourself in a dangerous situation? Oh yea, all men are evil rapists... almost forgot again.

manhoodsbliss

I never said all men are evil rapists.  You are actually unbelievable, you having a fight with yourself, i have agreed with your points but I hav said look at it from both sies.  obviousley men especially men who clearly hate any woman that stands her ground, can use that simple process of verstehen.
 will wash the world

whome112

Quote from: "manhoodsbliss"
Has any of you activist's experienced a rape of a loved one etc?

I've tried to stay away from this thread as it hurts too much. I'm having a lot of leg problems today and so am sitting here reading this anyway.

YES. I'm a man and a survivor. The offender was a woman and I nearly died as an effect of the drug she used. My children (I had custody) watched their father lay in his own urine and vomit for two days.

What she did was almost legal. Under the law of Canada at the time (March of 1981) females could not be prosecuted for sex offences against males except under the VERY old common law. Even that, there had never been a successful prosecution.

The police did not want to prosecute using the assault laws do to the sex offence. Their thinking was that she would get off anyway by just bringing the sex offence up. Their thinking was probably correct.

Feminist theory DEMANDS that I, the male, am at fault. I had zero choice, but feminist joy in hatred of all males changes the no-choice into "my fault."

The crime happened 25 years ago. I have still not had access to therapy. Canadian law places all therapy for crime in feminist hands and feminists proudly state that males are not worth the trouble of treating.

My own view is that Canadian feminists have committed a crime against humanity of such proportions that only the death penalty for the feminist leaders can clear the massive damage done to innocent men such as I and the 43 other men harmed by such crimes (that I know of).

I've read everything I can get my hands on vis a vis rape and sex assault. Almost all starts with hatred of all males and then proceeds to attempt to blame the male victim as well.

HATRED. That is feminism as it is.

whome
ay what you mean: Mean what you say.
http://jwwells.blogspot.com

zarby

I am sorry to hear about that, whome112.

But, I have to disagree to an extent.

I don't think "real" rape is based on hatred of males.

I think "real" rape is a horrible crime. It started out supposedly
as a crime against a man (her father or husband, etc) -- it was
an affront to him because it was against his woman. I am not
sure if that is true. Regardless, "real" rape is an affront to both
the woman and the important people in her life. It is a real crime
and well deserving of punishment. My point is that I don't think
"almost all starts with hatred of all males." I think "real" rape
is a legitimate crime and severe punishment is due. As what
happened to you illustrate, there is very real harm and affront.

That being said, I agree with you that the modern extensions
to the concept of rape evidence hatred of all males. The definition
has been extended beyond all reason and the necessary proof
to establish rape has been diluted beyond reason. Essentially,
every male is at risk from mere proximity with a female (actually,
I am not sure proximity is even necessary, frankly).

Notions like all men are rapists, there can be rape even when there is no evidence of force, there can be rape even if the woman didn't say not, there can be rape even if the woman is the man's wife, mere use of alchohol whether the woman or both the woman and man can turn consensual sex into rape, etc. All of these things reflect male hatred.

I just think it goes too far to sal "almost all starts with hatred of males." I think it started with a legitimate crime. It has though been expanded and diluted beyond all reason based on hatred of males.

Men's Rights Activist

I have a distant female cousin (from my grandfathers, brother's side of the family) who has been missing since 9-20-1990. She was 21 at the time of her disappearance. No joke, she was 21. She's just gone.

Now let me ask you a question. Have you ever known a male loved one who was falsely accused of rape, sexual assault, child abuse, child molestation, domestic violence or sexual harassment for "fun and profit" by a vindictive woman or "gender feminist advocate?" Have you ever watched that loved one spiral down into depression and despair to the point they were unrecognizable? Have you watched him as his previously productive life unraveled, came apart seam by seam, bit by bit as he lost more and more of his connection to family, loved ones, reality, life? Have you ever found the stinking, rotting corpse of such a man after he ended it all? Men are 75% of suicides you know and men's suicide rate after divorce is about 10 times higher than that.

Injustice knows no gender, but according to mass media, courts, and women's studies programs, it is women who are oppressed and men who are privileged, women who are victims and men who are batterers, even though men are 76% of all homicides. Yea, injustice knows no gender, but in man-hating, "Nazi-gender feminist" America and the western world, justice is only for women.

Yea, I said "Nazi-gender feminist," because before anything else, they're Nazis.

Ive witnessed a few things that intil my views. ive been at the recieving end lets say of violence and I have never let it falter my judgement because I believe in some cases men and women must work together to resolve a problem rather than against each other, and it worked out.

Im sorry to hear about the missing person, that is a heartbreaking truth which puts some issues into perspective.

I have an older sister, who suffered domestic violence and in that case the man was very very dangerous but that hasn't altered my own judgement of men, and I also can still honestly say no woman deserves to be hit but she was partly to blame because it takes more than one person to create conflict of this nature. It suggested to me, two passionate people who weren't meant for each other but fought for that outcome anyhow.

Has anyone else noticed that MHB never answered or commented on the qestion I've highlighted in bold above?  The first part of my post answered her question and she commented on that.  The second part of my post asked a question and she ignored that.  Is her omission just and oversight, or do we see the typical gender feminist pattern, that ignores all violence against males?  Is such "omission" dehumanizing of all males and therefore a part of the bigger problem that ignores, and contributes to violence against males?  I say, "Yes it is." We see this going on all the time in the news media.(1)  I find it cruely ironic that such "omission" has now infested our very on men's issues forum SYG.

(1)http://adamjones.freeservers.com/globe.htm
The Globe and Males
The Other Side of Gender Bias
in Canada's National Newspaper

by Adam Jones
Introduction

"One of the central accomplishments of the women's movement over the last two decades has been to draw media attention to the physical suffering and institutionalized victimization of women in North American society. In Canada, the aftermath of Marc Lépine's terrorist rampage at the University of Montreal accelerated the nationwide flurry of analysis concerning the issue of violence against women, which was generally held to be the relevant context for Lépine's actions.

The other side of human suffering and victimization in Canadian society has, unfortunately, passed almost unnoticed by mainstream media. Aspects of suffering which could be considered largely or specifically "male" have tended to be ignored, dismissed, or distorted. This has served to highlight the broad range of female victimization experiences - an important and worthy subject. But it has also denigrated or de-emphasized the male side, which in any humane and objective value system ought to be accorded every bit as much consideration and concern.

This phenomenon does not seem to be the result of a "boomerang" effect in media coverage. We are not dealing here with matters which have been male preserves in the past - something which might justify greater attention to the female side to help redress the balance. Rather, in this respect, the male experience has never been a matter for social concern as such, for reasons that will be examined later."

Other scholarly works by Adam Jones:

Gendercide and Genocide
by Adam Jones, Ph.D. Journal of Genocide Research, 2: 2 (June 2000), pp. 185-211
http://www.gendercide.org/gendercide_and_genocide.html

From Effacing the Male:
Gender, Misrepresentation, and Exclusion
in the Kosovo War

by Adam Jones, Ph.D.
Published in Transitions: The Journal of Men's Perspectives, 21: 1-3 (2001).
http://adamjones.freeservers.com/effacing.htm
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Men's Rights Activist

I have a distant female cousin (from my grandfathers, brother's side of the family) who has been missing since 9-20-1990. She was 21 at the time of her disappearance. No joke, she was 21. She's just gone.

Now let me ask you a question. Have you ever known a male loved one who was falsely accused of rape, sexual assault, child abuse, child molestation, domestic violence or sexual harassment for "fun and profit" by a vindictive woman or "gender feminist advocate?" Have you ever watched that loved one spiral down into depression and despair to the point they were unrecognizable? Have you watched him as his previously productive life unraveled, came apart seam by seam, bit by bit as he lost more and more of his connection to family, loved ones, reality, life? Have you ever found the stinking, rotting corpse of such a man after he ended it all? Men are 75% of suicides you know and men's suicide rate after divorce is about 10 times higher than that.

Injustice knows no gender, but according to mass media, courts, and women's studies programs, it is women who are oppressed and men who are privileged, women who are victims and men who are batterers, even though men are 76% of all homicides. Yea, injustice knows no gender, but in man-hating, "Nazi-gender feminist" America and the western world, justice is only for women.

Yea, I said "Nazi-gender feminist," because before anything else, they're Nazis.

Ive witnessed a few things that intil my views. ive been at the recieving end lets say of violence and I have never let it falter my judgement because I believe in some cases men and women must work together to resolve a problem rather than against each other, and it worked out.

Im sorry to hear about the missing person, that is a heartbreaking truth which puts some issues into perspective.

I have an older sister, who suffered domestic violence and in that case the man was very very dangerous but that hasn't altered my own judgement of men, and I also can still honestly say no woman deserves to be hit but she was partly to blame because it takes more than one person to create conflict of this nature. It suggested to me, two passionate people who weren't meant for each other but fought for that outcome anyhow.

Has anyone else noticed that MHB never answered or commented on the qestion I've highlighted in bold above?  The first part of my post answered her question and she commented on that.  :)  The second part of my post asked a question and she ignored that.  :scratchchin:  Is her omission just and oversight, or do we see the typical gender feminist pattern, that ignores all violence against males? :(   Is such "omission" dehumanizing of all males and therefore a part of the bigger problem that ignores, and contributes to violence against males?  I say, "Yes it is." We see this going on all the time in the news media.(1)  I find it cruely ironic that such "omission" has now infested our very on men's issues forum SYG. :?

(1)http://adamjones.freeservers.com/globe.htm
The Globe and Males
The Other Side of Gender Bias
in Canada's National Newspaper

by Adam Jones
Introduction

"One of the central accomplishments of the women's movement over the last two decades has been to draw media attention to the physical suffering and institutionalized victimization of women in North American society. In Canada, the aftermath of Marc Lépine's terrorist rampage at the University of Montreal accelerated the nationwide flurry of analysis concerning the issue of violence against women, which was generally held to be the relevant context for Lépine's actions.

The other side of human suffering and victimization in Canadian society has, unfortunately, passed almost unnoticed by mainstream media. Aspects of suffering which could be considered largely or specifically "male" have tended to be ignored, dismissed, or distorted. This has served to highlight the broad range of female victimization experiences - an important and worthy subject. But it has also denigrated or de-emphasized the male side, which in any humane and objective value system ought to be accorded every bit as much consideration and concern.

This phenomenon does not seem to be the result of a "boomerang" effect in media coverage. We are not dealing here with matters which have been male preserves in the past - something which might justify greater attention to the female side to help redress the balance. Rather, in this respect, the male experience has never been a matter for social concern as such, for reasons that will be examined later."

Other scholarly works by Adam Jones:

Gendercide and Genocide
by Adam Jones, Ph.D. Journal of Genocide Research, 2: 2 (June 2000), pp. 185-211
http://www.gendercide.org/gendercide_and_genocide.html

From Effacing the Male:
Gender, Misrepresentation, and Exclusion
in the Kosovo War

by Adam Jones, Ph.D.
Published in Transitions: The Journal of Men's Perspectives, 21: 1-3 (2001).
http://adamjones.freeservers.com/effacing.htm
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Mr. Bad

Quote from: "manhoodsbliss"

Yes.

And your point is?
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

whome112

Quote from: "zarby"
I am sorry to hear about that, whome112.

But, I have to disagree to an extent.

I don't think "real" rape is based on hatred of males.

snip

I just think it goes too far to sal "almost all starts with hatred of males." I think it started with a legitimate crime. It has though been expanded and diluted beyond all reason based on hatred of males.

zarby:    I was speaking of the books, pamphlets and websites. The crime of rape is real, severe and massively harmful to the victim. It is also common enough to be a real and important social threat to the welbeing of our society.

Worse, in my opinion, is your misreading of what I said: THAT, that is so common, so all encompassing, so much a heart and soul part of the thing that it comprimises a real threat to all people. I have yet to find a single professional -of any type- who does not go out of their way to misread my statements. Turning hurt into sexism is a part of the problem.

The advocacy is real hatred of all males. The advocacy includes real hatred of male survivors if the offender is female. Therein lies my complaint and my point.

Look at it from my point of view: Can you think of any lawyer who would have the guts and social power to take on my case had it happened today? Would YOU have the guts? The Crowns & DA's certainly do not. It is too personally dangerous to take on the feminist establishment and their contempt for male survivors.

whome

zarby

I have taken on the feminist establishment as recently as yesterday.

I attacked to the best of my ability a judge and others who attacked a man. The man only wanted to see his child. The system attacked him for this. Actually, the system has been attacking him for over a decade.

I attacked the judge. I attacked opposing lawyer. I attacked others. I include authorities at higher levels.

I have a psychologist who describes the conduct at issue as "extreme child abuse." She includes members of the system including judges and lawyers as "child abusers." They empower the mother to alienate the father. They actually reenforce the mother's efforts and legitimize those efforts to the child. Her attack is as much on the system as the mother.

I had at least some results. They would not even set a hearing within a reasonable time despite the fact that the pychologist states that "immediate" action is necessary. By the end of the day, at least purported, they attempted to set an immediate hearing. Strange thing though. The assigned judge is out of town. They claim not a single judge in the County will touch the case -- cowards? My attacks were relentless.

Yes, I will attack the feminist establishment. Yes, I will. I guess I don't know about your case. I must be careful. I apparently hurt you in what I said earlier. I didn't mean to. I guess I would need to know a lot more.

gwallan

Quote from: "whome112"
The advocacy is real hatred of all males. The advocacy includes real hatred of male survivors if the offender is female. Therein lies my complaint and my point.

Look at it from my point of view: Can you think of any lawyer who would have the guts and social power to take on my case had it happened today? Would YOU have the guts? The Crowns & DA's certainly do not. It is too personally dangerous to take on the feminist establishment and their contempt for male survivors.

I must agree. Before finding this place I posted in a few feminst forums and blogs(sorry but up until eighteen months ago...well<ducks for cover>). Any mention of my own experience was attacked viciously. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ever expect a feminist to acknowledge any male as a victim. Particularly in sexual abuse issues. Even mention of my own mother being a rape victim led to attacks on myself and, at times, my mum.
Just in case anyone is wondering why I now hate feminism I think that covers it's origin.
In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

whome112

Quote from: "zarby"
I have taken on the feminist establishment as recently as yesterday.

snip

I had at least some results. They would not even set a hearing within a reasonable time despite the fact that the pychologist states that "immediate" action is necessary. By the end of the day, at least purported, they attempted to set an immediate hearing. Strange thing though. The assigned judge is out of town. They claim not a single judge in the County will touch the case -- cowards? My attacks were relentless.

Yes, I will attack the feminist establishment. Yes, I will. I guess I don't know about your case. I must be careful. I apparently hurt you in what I said earlier. I didn't mean to. I guess I would need to know a lot more.

zarby:   You stepped into what has lately become a VERY serious question for me. I wrote about it in the new thread "Personal: the rape"

I started a new thread due to the size and scope of the problem at hand.

I know you have taken on the establishment. Yet, I doubt if any but the toughest of lawyers would risk their life in taking on a female offender / male victim ADULT rape case: Taking on the feminist hegemony in that area is life threatening to all involved.

whome

Men's Rights Activist

MHB wrote:

I never said all men are evil rapists. You are actually unbelievable, you having a fight with yourself, i have agreed with your points but I hav said look at it from both sies. obviousley men especially men who clearly hate any woman that stands her ground, can use that simple process of verstehen.

Well you've certainly never said they aren't either, that I've found, and your not shy in talking about men "allegedly" raping women.  That really leaves the door open for a lot of witch hunting of men by the neuvo elitists, the gender feminist who are creating as much rape hysteria in American (and the western world) as they can drum up.  You've also never admitted that their is an epidemic of false accusations and witch hunting of men being fueled by the orchestrated rape hysteria coming out the gender feminist movement.
Hypocrisy Walks
http://home.earthlink.net/~jamiranda/hypocWalk.htm

We really need to start prosecuting women who falsely accuse rape (the liars), and on felony charges, not meaningless misdemeanor charges that go on encouraging the witch hunting of innocent men.
http://home.earthlink.net/~jamiranda/whyLie.htm

Here's a good movie, showing how "woman lying about rape" has worked "her"storically.
http://tinyurl.com/oxcms

The women falsely accusing rape today (like the woman in Rosewood who instigated that witch hunt aimed primarily at men) haven't changed all that much from the women on this book cover,
http://tinyurl.com/ln85t
"Click" on the image to see a larger picture.

The last time I searched, over 90 men on this site had "rape" listed amongst the charges against them, then DNA evidence exonerated them.  It's been a while so I suspect it's more than 90 now.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/

Just think how many other men still sit rotting in jail, because they actually had sex with the liar falsely accusing rape.  DNA evidence will never free them from their wrongful convictions.

zarby

I don't know about life threatening.

But, it is threatening in other ways.

They will try to portray you as crazy.

They will try to take your credentials.

They will try to ostracize you.

If you are right and you stand firm, you will usually prevail, though.

You are safer fighting them than submitting to them.

If you submit to them, they will slit your through (figuratively speaking)
unless you are one of them which I will never be.

They will take your life in a sense. They will demean you
and ridicule you until your is damaged if you don't stand up to them.

Go Up