A Marriage Proposal

Started by The Gonzman, May 24, 2006, 07:38 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Quote from: "Sir Percy"
Now you really don't want me imagining the Gonzokid and his harley starter, do you.?? Oy Vey. I am a good Catholic lad. :D

No, you really don't want to go there at all.  There's only years of therapy at the end of that road.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

alien

Mr Gonzokid why the hell does she need to get married? She has you (to a degree) as a partner - and you obviously have a certain chemistry - so why the need for the ring and the certificate? I take it there's no chance of having children so why can't she just enjoy the freedom and the friendship?

devia

I hope she's "dating" others also. if not why the heck not?

The Gonzman

Quote from: "devia"
I hope she's "dating" others also. if not why the heck not?

I've not closed it off to her.  I told her from day one I am not about to have any exclusive relationships until I let her know otherwise.

We already went over it last summer when I dumped her til after Christmas because she was getting all stalky, and coming over, and calling when I had other dates.  So she knows where I stand.  And when she was pulling her "I'm always faithful to you" bullcrap, I was letting her know "I never asked you to, don't lay your volunteer work on me."

Not my problem, though.  I didn't take her to raise, and I have no responsibility for her quirks, neuroses, or self-denial.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

johnnyp

Quote from: "alien"
Mr Gonzokid why the hell does she need to get married? She has you (to a degree) as a partner - and you obviously have a certain chemistry - so why the need for the ring and the certificate? I take it there's no chance of having children so why can't she just enjoy the freedom and the friendship?

Because women get a lot out of marriage... stability, protection, consumption...

If I could own a husband, I would get married also.
 woman needs a man like a fish needs water

Go Up