Beauty Shows Her Ugly Side

Started by zarby, May 22, 2006, 11:39 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Malakas

Indulgent tangent indeed! But refreshing!! You gotta know it to rubbish it! :lol:
'm an asylum seeker. Don't send me back.

contrarymary

I do think men are expected to be better behaved than women, but I don't believe this was always the case.
quot;I can resist anything but temptation."

Oscar Wilde

contrarymary

In my experience, the men usually only get really ugly with other men.  We had one call my former boss a "pussy coward faggot shitbag" at the top of his lungs when my boss threw him out of the store and refused to go outside and fight.  

One kept calling the store to tell me he was going to "beat the shit" out of the pharmacist.  Then  he'd hang up.  He called at least three times.  I was salivating with anticipation.

Inasmuch as everyone would like to beat the shit out of that particular pharmacist,  I was really hoping he would.

That night, right at closing, I noticed a car in the parking lot.  (I not only walk the store before closing, I count cars as well so I know how many drivers are in the store - sometimes there are walkers, but not many)  I thought, GREAT!  He's here to beat up R. Now - do I call the police or sell tickets?

Sadly, it was just one of the new associates' father, waiting to pick her up.

To be fair, one woman threated to beat ME up when her credit card payment was turned down for $890 worth of narcs.

I see hundreds upon hundreds of person every week; the MAJORITY are, quite ungracious, demanding, rude, impatient and boorish, with more  women exhibiting that behavior than me BUT if you go to Circuit City, where more MEN shop, you can hear them screaming as well.
Trust me on this one.  I spent three hellish months doing Customer Service at Circus Shitty.  We DID have to call the police on two occasions.

Oscar Wilde

realman

"Sadly, it doesn't follow at all that plain women are any easier to get along with. They tend to be bottomless wells of insecurity."

I wouldn't agree with this line of thought... plenty fo women know they don't have to look like Jennifer Anniston to be considered HOT, and plenty of "HOT" looking women are only that way because they're insecure enough that they're willing to spend massive wads of time and money on clothes, cosmetics, etc. to keep up that "hot" appearance... I'd even go so far as to say that sometimes it's the "hot ones" that are insecure, because they've put so much emphasis on thier looks, or because they know their looks are about all they've got...

Malakas

In my experience, the men usually only get really ugly with other men. We had one call my former boss a "pussy coward faggot shitbag" at the top of his lungs when my boss threw him out of the store and refused to go outside and fight.
One kept calling the store to tell me he was going to "beat the shit" out of the pharmacist. Then he'd hang up. He called at least three times. I was salivating with anticipation.
Inasmuch as everyone would like to beat the shit out of that particular pharmacist, I was really hoping he would.
That night, right at closing, I noticed a car in the parking lot. (I not only walk the store before closing, I count cars as well so I know how many drivers are in the store - sometimes there are walkers, but not many) I thought, GREAT! He's here to beat up R. Now - do I call the police or sell tickets?
Sadly, it was just one of the new associates' father, waiting to pick her up.
To be fair, one woman threated to beat ME up when her credit card payment was turned down for $890 worth of narcs.
I see hundreds upon hundreds of person every week; the MAJORITY are, quite ungracious, demanding, rude, impatient and boorish, with more women exhibiting that behavior than me BUT if you go to Circuit City, where more MEN shop, you can hear them screaming as well.
Trust me on this one. I spent three hellish months doing Customer Service at Circus Shitty. We DID have to call the police on two occasions.
We're any of them 'beautiful'?

contrarymary

The only beautiful women who come in are the drug reps, and they have to be nice to me.... :D

Oscar Wilde

Malakas

The only beautiful women who come in are the drug reps, and they have to be nice to me....
So their beauty cuts no ice? Or do you admire them for their well-groomed professional approach? Do you sympathize with their realistic approach to selling, or do you discount them as plastic automatons?  What influences your decision? To buy or not to buy, that is the question?

contrarymary

Quote from: "Malakas"
The only beautiful women who come in are the drug reps, and they have to be nice to me....
So their beauty cuts no ice? Or do you admire them for their well-groomed professional approach? Do you sympathize with their realistic approach to selling, or do you discount them as plastic automatons?  What influences your decision? To buy or not to buy, that is the question?

As far as pharmaceuticals, that's the pharmacists' area, not mine.
Personally, I do not admire plastic people.  Many beautiful women are just that - but not all.  Definitely not all.

Oscar Wilde

Malakas

"She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit.

Then I caught her spending $65.00 on make-up.

And I asked how come I had to give up stuff and not her.

She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me.

I told her that was what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back"

duckman

LOL!!!

Malakas, you are a wise man gifted with rare insight indeed!
so saith the duckman

Go Up