Expensive to Even Know a Woman

Started by zarby, May 24, 2006, 11:41 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

zarby

One man recently explained to me one reason he has little to do with women. He stated "It is expensive to even know a woman."

You have to buy her cigarettes, drinks, take her places, etc.

Well, it does play out that way sometimes. However, I have seen a class of men arise who are very successful at getting women to pay for everything. Essentially, they live off of women one after another.

One tool some of them have is drugs. It seems a good supplier of drugs can get pretty much whatever he wants out of many women.

johnnyp

I have never been a sugar daddy, and never will.

I have dated women whom I could have sponged from, but I never took advantage of the situation.

Sometimes having principles sucks.
 woman needs a man like a fish needs water

PaulGuelph

Hey, JohnnyP. Could you please check your SYG messages and write back to me?  :?:

Thanks.
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

whome112

I dated high power women. Taking advantage of them would have been ... I really don't have a word for it, it's just something I wouldn't do. I stopped dating such women as they have all the manners of road kill, at least the ones I dated did.

I suppose it is expensive ... at least for most women. There are some though which are not at all expensive. The thing is, there are good women and bad women and cheap women and expensive women and ... The human female tends to run the entire spectrum of behavior, just like the guys.

What is wrong with the system as it currently exists is that no one in government, media or MGO is talking about the bad women (or the good men).

whome
ay what you mean: Mean what you say.
http://jwwells.blogspot.com

damnbiker

Fortunately, the woman I have just started dating has shown some good promise by paying for some of our outings.  We're both professionals and earn a good income so there's no reason for her not to so i certainly don't object.  I think it's a very nice gesture, besides it was starting to get expensive. :)
It's not illegal to be a man...yet.

manhoodsbliss

When i started going out with my boyfriend, i went through a period of paying for absolutely everything, but for me helping him out at that time, meant that he wanted to help me out when i was struggling.  I think women shouldn't expect to be payed for.
 will wash the world

TheManOnTheStreet

Yea. uhuh.... when pigs fly.....

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Setaseba

Quote from: "manhoodsbliss"
When i started going out with my boyfriend, i went through a period of paying for absolutely everything, but for me helping him out at that time, meant that he wanted to help me out when i was struggling.  I think women shouldn't expect to be payed for.

i have no problem with the expectation of particular women to be paid for since i know that i can expect to have things paid for at a later date by them. as long as i know she/they will reciprocate i'm good

btw, i'm responding to you because this the first genuine post i've seen you make

Daymar

Quote from: "Jimbo"
i have no problem with the expectation of particular women to be paid for since i know that i can expect to have things paid for at a later date by them. as long as i know she/they will reciprocate i'm good

I'm assuming you're referring to getting laid later on. Woop de doo. Are you fat/ugly/repulsive or something?

Setaseba

Quote from: "Daymar"
Quote from: "Jimbo"

I'm assuming you're referring to getting laid later on. Woop de doo. Are you fat/ugly/repulsive or something?

nope, i was referring to my SO and both daughters who pay on a regular basis even as i pay for them on a regular basis but it applies in all my dealings with women: friends, co-workers, martial arts enthusiasts, fellow students etc

well, all except for persons of the hyper-sensitive, overly-aggressive 'cause they think it's what men do, just being obnoxious for the sake of it persuasion

Daymar

Oh, I should've read the quote you were responding to.

Go Up