Will the feminist please make up their mind

Started by JoeFin, Jun 02, 2006, 08:02 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PowerMan72

:)

Hey Typhon, can you build me one of those SI Rooms too?  Looks like fun.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

typhonblue

Quote from: "PowerMan72"
:)

Hey Typhon, can you build me one of those SI Rooms too?  Looks like fun.

LOL, sure... but they're pricy!

I should post some more stuff on the room... I didn't think it would get such a positive responce. :D

SIAM

The problem is that a lot of women (particularly feminists) seem to define themselves *solely* by their looks instead of pursuing other avenues of personal identity such as... compelling hobbies (sexual or otherwise), sports and areas of expertise.

Yes, this is what I'm getting at - women (most, if not almost all women) go along with the notion that their looks define them.  Interestingly, the more attractive women (to me, at least) have an extra dimension to them - they're beyond sheer physical attraction - they have an aura of personality about them - a confidence - that springs from something other than looks  -  simply, it's their personality!!!!!!!   Did I just say a woman's personality can be attractive? I did!!! It's true - it's a much overlooked thing.  But a vital thing.   An attractive thing.  A sense of humour.  An act of kindness.  A display of intelligence.  A personality.  It works girls, believe this man.

gwallan

Quote from: "typhonblue"
The problem is that a lot of women (particularly feminists) seem to define themselves *solely* by their looks instead of pursuing other avenues of personal identity such as... compelling hobbies (sexual or otherwise), sports and areas of expertise.

Nah, can't have that. That'd mean getting off your fat arse and doing something for yourself. Besides that leads to having nobody other than yourself to blame if it doesn't work out. At least with relying solely on appearence you can blame misfortune or cast blame/shame on others ie "...wahh, you don't find me attractive...".
In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

Go Up