The High Price of Women's Eggs

Started by TheSage, Jun 03, 2006, 05:37 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

TheSage

Quote from: "TheManOnTheStreet"
Quote from: "VK"
Quote from: "Hombre"
Men getting paid for sperm donations? Yeah right, and I've got some primo real estate in Florida I'm looking to unload. Sorry, but when that back-child support bill arrives in the mail in 12 years that $50 to $100 recieved for the donation is going to look awfully ridiculous.

Donating sperm signs away any responsibilty to any child concieved with it. Anyone accepting donor sperm has to agree to this condition.
If you did get hit with a paternity suit, it would be fairly easy to get back to the clinic and bring out the record of the mother using donated sperm. It simply would not hold up it court. (Ditto with eggs, of course)

I don't believe this to be 100% true anymore VK.  I seem to recall reading an article a bot ago about a man being hit with a paternity suit and lost...

Someone help me out here..... My mind is mush..

TMOTS

Your mind isn't mush; I read about it, too.  My advice:  Men, safeguard your gametes.

dr e

Quote from: "VK"
Quote from: "Hombre"
Men getting paid for sperm donations? Yeah right, and I've got some primo real estate in Florida I'm looking to unload. Sorry, but when that back-child support bill arrives in the mail in 12 years that $50 to $100 recieved for the donation is going to look awfully ridiculous.

Donating sperm signs away any responsibilty to any child concieved with it. Anyone accepting donor sperm has to agree to this condition.
If you did get hit with a paternity suit, it would be fairly easy to get back to the clinic and bring out the record of the mother using donated sperm. It simply would not hold up it court. (Ditto with eggs, of course)

I wish you were right but I am afraid you are not.  There was a case noted on the board a while back of two lesbians who had a baby via sperm donation and when the two lesbians decided to "divorce" guess who they went after for child support?  Yup.  Mr Sperm Guy.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

dr e

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Go Up