I am woman hear me roar.

Started by Sir Percy, Jun 05, 2006, 02:23 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sir Percy

At the end of his article, Rudov starts a list. He gets to three. Add from there.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/06/04/exposing-women/
Exposing WomenJune 04, 2006
Vox Populi
By Marc Rudov

Rampant MissBehaving
In the past week, I read two uncannily similar articles about a growing American trend: unruly fiancées. Betrothed women are exhibiting the wanton, unrestrained behavior once ascribed solely to men celebrating the end of bachelorhood. Moreover, they are exposing themselves and erasing boundaries in ways men never did. Future brides, though, are not alone in their propensity to "MissBehave." We are seeing raucous female behavior across the spectrum from teenage girls, college girls, and adult women--single and married. Alas, this trend exacerbates the double standard that negatively affects men.

In a piece from FoxNews.com entitled "Brides Gone Wild, Grooms Gone Mild," posted on May 31, 2006, C. Spencer Beggs wrote that women are trekking in droves to Las Vegas for premarital romps and excessive binging on alcohol. Here is a representative quote from Beggs's article: "It was a blast," Margie Parsons, of Huber Heights, Ohio, said of her bachelorette party at a strip club. "I got handcuffed to the stage and two women gave me a lap dance." Nice.

"What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas" is a popular commercial mantra that must be a source of frustration to the bride-to-be with no boundaries and a penchant for exhibitionism. So, after making a jackass of herself in Sin City, why not continue the insanity on her wedding day?
On June 2, 2006, the Wall Street Journal printed Jon Weinbach's article, "Brides Gone Wild," about women hiring photographers and videographers to immortalize them in their bras and panties, just before donning their wedding dresses. Weinbach regales us about a male photog snapping pix of Alison and her 12 bridesmaids in their underwear. Huh? Mrs. Brettschneider, Alison's mother-in-law from tony Larchmont, NY, reviewed the proofs and deemed a few images inappropriate for public consumption, including one of Alison showing her G-string and back tattoo.

"My in-laws weren't too happy about that," says the bride, "but it was such a cool shot." Cool? Mrs. Brettschneider even had to admonish Alison that eventually her future kids would see those shots. Duh. Why didn't the 29-year-old bride realize this? And, where was the groom? Was he too brainwashed to join in his mortified mother's rightful objection?

MissBehaving starts young. Look no further than YouTube.com, a global video-viewing phenomenon. This Website allows everyone and anyone to upload videos for the whole world to see. YouTube viewers are watching 50 million videos per day--from Hollywood movie trailers to rock-group music videos to wacky home movies to, yes, teenage and college girls doing striptease. Many parents are unaware that their "sweet, innocent" daughters are exposing themselves to the world. Using the webcams of their bedroom and dorm-room PCs, they create provocative videos and upload them to YouTube. Why? Boundaries are meaningless.
Exhibitionism is cool.

If you are still naïve enough to believe that women are more faithful than men, check out AshleyMadison.com, which supplies men for women who cheat on their husbands and boyfriends. When Monogamy Becomes Monotony is the motto of this service. Shocked? Welcome to reality. Bonus for the unsuspecting husband: If his cheating wife's tryst produces a child, and he raises this child as his own, most states will force him to support it until age 18--even if he later discovers that he is not the child's father. Ain't MissBehavin' great?

Much Ado About Nothing?
Do I care that women get drunk at strip joints, pose half-nude for their wedding albums, perform striptease on YouTube, and cheat on their husbands? At one level, I don't care. We live in a free society. Why, then, do I want to expose women for exposing themselves? Two reasons. First, I am a member of society, and any deterioration of my society affects me. Deterioration of society from within the family begets more and larger government programs to compensate for what the family lacks. This is an atrocious state of affairs, antithetical to the principles of the United States.

Second, our society believes that women are better behaved than men, despite evidence to the contrary. After all, we're not reading about grooms and their best men posing in their underwear for wedding albums, are we? The women described in this article are permitted to become mothers, role models, and they are ill-equipped to teach children right vs. wrong. Those children will, in turn, become parents and perpetuate the weakening of society's fabric.

Accordingly, policemen and judges in family and criminal courts tend to presume women--especially mothers--innocent, while presuming men--especially fathers--guilty, giving women wide latitude to bend and even violate court orders. A highly esteemed lawyer once told me that judges deem identical behavior as violence, coming from a man, and emotion, coming from a woman. In almost all cases, when a woman confesses to falsely accusing a man of rape--a false accusation is a felony--she is released unpunished. And, every time Bill O'Reilly, host of The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News, debates Geraldo Rivera about an adult female, especially a teacher, having sex with a minor boy, Rivera laughs it off as a joke. It isn't a joke.

As I've written previously, the double standard exists on TV, too. Women can endlessly insult and assault men, and America considers that funny. But, if men were to behave similarly toward women on any TV show, it would be off the air after one episode.

This anti-male bias, which begins in elementary schools, is unreasonable and unfair to all of society. In elementary schools, teachers confer upon girls, who tend to be mild at that age, behavior-benchmark status. When boys act rambunctiously, as they do at that age, many teachers force their parents to put them on Ritalin. Women good, men bad. Girls good, boys bad.

This anti-male bias raises its ugly head in our reproductive and domestic-violence laws. Here are but three examples:

•   Roe v. Wade--gives women the right to choose abortion, gives men no rights

•   VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)--gives women, even illegal aliens, wide latitude and financial assistance to accuse and falsely accuse men of violence; provides no legal relief or financial assistance to men whom women physically abuse, even though women and men physically abuse each other in equal percentages

•   Safe-Haven Laws--47 states allow women, without penalty, to deposit their unwanted newborns at fire stations within 72 hours of birth, and to change their minds two weeks thereafter. Men must abide by whatever decisions the women make.

No-Nonsense Bottom Line
Clearly, men are limited in their rights and behaviors. Women, on the other hand, are behaving in ways unimagined just a few years ago--with impunity, indulgence, and great latitude. A woman can waltz into the office, dressed provocatively. If a man makes even a flattering comment to her, and she decides to make an issue of it, his life can end on that day. Women have gone wild and are becoming wilder. They are MissBehaving rampantly and the government encourages it.

If our society continues to tolerate the double standard that condones women and condemns men for identical behaviors, continues to offer special privileges to women, and fails to criticize women and hold them accountable for their MissBehaving, this trendline will lead us to a predictable, preventable, ultimate end, embodied by three bleak outcomes:

1.   Men will become almost irrelevant
2.   Women will self-destruct
3.   Children will become criminals and wards of the state.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

alien

4. Police State
5. Revolution
6. Welcome to Islam

Quentin0352

Interesting information on the foundation. All about feminism and promoting it to the detriment of men. Imagine if there was a service for men like that!

Our Commitment: The Ashley Madison Agency, Limited is committed to protecting and enhancing principles of personal freedom and social justice. We honor that commitment through the Ashley Madison Foundation, our corporate giving program.

A belief in individual rights, the human condition, the positive impact of women on modern day society in business, sex and family life, the evolution of female sexuality and the democratic principles upon which this country was founded are the basis for Ashley Madison's philosophy and our corporate giving program.

As of 2005, when the Ashley Madison Foundation will be formally established, we intend to donate to nonprofit organizations addressing critical issues in the areas of civil rights and civil liberties, freedom of expression, human sexuality, women's rights and health.

Through the company's contributions, we will provide not-for-profit organizations with grants in the form of cash and services in-kind, including website design and hosting, consultation, printing and public service advertising on the Ashley Madison website.

This section of our website will present a brief look at the activities of the Ashley Madison Foundation which makes contributions on behalf of The Ashley Madison Agency, Limited. We welcome the interest and comments of those who share our concerns.

Go Up