An Apology to TB and the Board

Started by contrarymary, Jun 16, 2006, 03:47 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

contrarymary

TB, I apologize for losing it in the "Here We Go Again" thread. I said some very unkind (as well as uncalled for) things.

Truth is, you remind me of my ex-husband.  Not the first ex, who merely called me stupid all the time, but the second ex (AKA the pommy git wanker tosser -  :D  my apologies to my British friends - I do love Brits, just not him), who told me everything I said was facile.  Facile. Facile.

I have no problem with you being intellectually superior.  I do have a problem with what I perceive to be barely veiled attacks on those for whom I have a fondness.  So perhaps I was wrong, and I'm sorry for my part in the entire incident.  

Christianne - this is for you - I know how hard it is to be here at times and yes, I get very hurt and angry at times, but I will never give up on the MRM because if something is the right thing to do, it's the right thing to do.  Please hang in there.  Think of the men in your life and then just try to hang in.

Alicia, I apologized in a PM and now I'm doing it publicly - I was a little rough on you.

Devia, no such apologies...(just kidding). Devia and I had some difficulties, but we worked them out.

I'm sorry everyone, too little sleep and too much work but the good news is my comps are only down by 16 percent this week as opposed to 33 percent last week.
quot;I can resist anything but temptation."

Oscar Wilde

Men's Rights Activist

Take care CM, and get some good rest when you can.  

I sometimes think that life abuse/work abuse, can be as bad as any abuse.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a Violence Against Employees Act, and anytime we felt like work was getting to us we could just run to a shelter?  Somehow, I don't think the government will ever buy into that one.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

BRIAN

Mary,

Fuck an apollogy.

You have just as much right to express your opinion on here as anyone else. If anyone doesn't like what annother poster says here thats their problem and they should get out of the kitchen if they can't stand the heat. As long as what you are posting is within the rules of the board go on with your bad self woman.

P.S.

Send me a good marinara sauce recipe via P.M. please :D
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Quentin0352

Hey, everyone loses it now and then and I am sure everyone here understands that it happens. Heck, one rule I have is to never take anything on the net as personal. :)

contrarymary

Quote from: "BRIAN"
Mary,

Fuck an apollogy.

You have just as much right to express your opinion on here as anyone else. If anyone doesn't like what annother poster says here thats their problem and they should get out of the kitchen if they can't stand the heat. As long as what you are posting is within the rules of the board go on with your bad self woman.

P.S.

Send me a good marinara sauce recipe via P.M. please :D

I was abusive and out of line.

P.S.

I don't have a recipe, Brian - I just use my taste buds.  
And thank you.

Oscar Wilde

typhonblue

You're sorry but I'm still an sanctimonous asshole so I probably deserved it.(Whatever it was.)  

Gotcha.

BTW when did you do something that you need to appologize for? I don't remember you being particularly nasty.

alien

The Here We Go Again thread is one of the best threads I've read in a long time.

contrarymary

Quote from: "typhonblue"
You're sorry but I'm still an sanctimonous asshole so I probably deserved it.(Whatever it was.)  

Gotcha.

BTW when did you do something that you need to appologize for? I don't remember you being particularly nasty.

Typhon, that's not what I meant.  At all.

I'm sorry for some over the top statments.

Now this is the end of this thread. I just wanted to let you know is all.

Oscar Wilde

Go Up