The F4J USA Rally Today

Started by Quentin0352, Jun 17, 2006, 07:31 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Quentin0352

Well it wasn't nearly as big as we had hoped and several groups that said they would show up that were local didn't but groups from other states managed it! One was a gentleman who had to move from Melbourne Australia to Wisconsin to be near his daughter and still doesn't get to see her. He is doing a walk across his entire state to bring attention to the corrupt system we have. We also had a couple of people running to be judges in the area speak and they were very good. As one woman put it, they should do three strikes. First time denial of visitation would be a warning, second would be a fine and community service, their would be JAIL and an automatic change of custody! I will have to get a few pictures from the video and I am sure plenty will be posted at f4j.org from the rally.

Thank you all for the support you give us more and financial! Also for the Melbourne bloke, his website is www.walkforchildren.org if I remember right. And of course I am going to be filing yet again soon in court so we shall see what happens!

Men's Rights Activist

Well it wasn't nearly as big as we had hoped and several groups that said they would show up that were local didn't...

That always seems to be the case, but I'd say from your report you had a very successful event.  I'm sure it was educational as well, wherein you learned some valuable things about how to be more effective next time.

Congratulations Quentin and F4J and Happy Father's Day to all.  We anticipate your continued successes.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

dr e

Q - Congratulations on getting this event going and making it happen.  Show us some pics!  Don't worry about low turnouts it is typical and something we have all had to deal with.  People simply do not care about men and their personal pain.  Even men try not to care due to being socialized to not show pain and to "deal with it" and focus on the "real" goal of provide and protect for women and children."  It's a tough one.  Everyone wants to help women and children and very few are interested in helping men.  We are building slowly and it is an uphill battle.  You are on the battlefront and just by being there are a role model for many others.  This sort of work takes balls.  You got em bro!  Congrats and keep it up!  It is all too often not appreciated.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Quentin0352

Here is a link to the local paper up in Columbus and they have a link today on the front of the site and we were on page one of the Metro section.

http://www.dispatch.com/

http://www.dispatch.com/news-story.php?story=dispatch/2006/06/18/20060618-C1-01.html

Several TV stations were there but they didn't say a word about it that I can find. Once I can get some pictures from the event I will post them. I also may do some short video clips too. I need to get some stuff done to my computer first though so I can capture video from my camcorder.

contrarymary

I am so please, impressed and thrilled.

Way to go!
quot;I can resist anything but temptation."

Oscar Wilde

TheManOnTheStreet

"Almost everyone had a story -- or at least their side of the story. "

Typical...

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

dr e

Great that you got the coverage Q.  The framing of the headline was surprisingly positive:

Protesters seek justice for dads in custody battles

I think that is the friendliest headline I have seen for men's issues in a long time.  Great stuff!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Men's Rights Activist

"If you're a mom, you automatically get your kids unless somebody proves you're a crack addict."

Yea, crack addict Moms get all kinds of social services to help them get off crack, get their lives back together, and get their kids back, while Dads get jail. :?
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Go Up