Over at Hugo's - the petty problems feminists face

Started by SIAM, Jun 20, 2006, 02:14 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

SIAM

I've been lurking around Hugo's website for a while - in the last few weeks, I've ascertained what the current issues are that feminists are campaigning for:-

1. Women want to be seen as (and I quote) 'full human beings'.

2. Women have the right to be topless in public.

Hmmm  8)

Some issues MRAs continually raise:-

1. The right to see your children (at all)

2. Suicide rate of men

3. Death rate of men in the workplace/war

4. Unfair divorce laws that can end up imprisoning men

5. Unfair DV laws that can end up imprisoning men

Obviously the feminists are dealing with some much heavier issues than us MRAs..... :roll:

realman

"Women have the right to be topless in public. "

Don't you mean, "women want the right to be topless in public, and not be seen topless by males; excepting in such cases as the individual woman wants to attract the attention of an individual well-off male for financial gain or an individual attractive male to sexually satisfy her; or the individual female wants to attract the attention of any male who will look for ego-boosting purposes"?

Men's Rights Activist

"Women have the right to be topless in public. "

Oh, but this not an excuse to rape women, no, of course not.  Of course, "topless" doesn't contribute in anyway to a woman's potential to be raped.  Heaven forbid a woman would need to be responsible in anyway for any actions that might contribute to her "not" being raped.  That would be oppressive to all of womanhood.

http://www.lacaaw.org/notinvitation.html
Of course erotic pole dancing is not sending a sexual message.  Of course getting drunk and having sex is not a woman's responsibility, although a woman getting drunk, driving drunk and killing someone is her responsibility.  

Hmmm, I guess if a man looks at a woman's bare breasts we'll have a big sexual harassment law suit, especially if it's on a college campus.  Of course it would be an issue of what's a woman's right. :roll:
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

K9

Another feminist double standard. Suggestive or nude items can't be posted at work, even in all male departments, but they reserve the right to cause havoc in traffic whenever they choose.

Good point IMHO.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Sir Farts-A-Lot

Quote from: "IMHO"

2. Suicide rate of men

I think that is mostly because men are better at it, instead of just looking for attention. What's more likely to kill you, Tylenol or a Ruger?

Just saying...
quote="CaptDMO"]As history has shown us, power is NEVER bestowed, it's taken and defended. "Empowerment" is merely a bone, thrown to appease the rabble. [/quote]

bill001

Quote from: "Sir Farts-A-Lot"

2. Suicide rate of men

I think that is mostly because men are better at it, instead of just looking for attention. What's more likely to kill you, Tylenol or a Ruger?

Just saying...

well if you want to kill yourself, then you chose the lethal method, if you just want to get attention then you choose tylenol.  Its not that men are better at it, they just mean to do it.

zarby

I guess I have at least one point of agreement with them.

I think should have the right to go topless also.

I suppose men should have the right to go bottomless.

Actually, women already have the right to go topless.

I mean they probably would get hassled some.

But, I doubt they would get a felony as would a man probably would who
went around bottomless.

Fred X

IMHO wrote:

I've been lurking around Hugo's website for a while - in the last few weeks, I've ascertained what the current issues are that feminists are campaigning for:-

Hmmm  

2. Suicide rate of men

Obviously the feminists are dealing with some much heavier issues than us MRAs.....

lol

Very well said!!

Also, whenever we do line up male and female concerns, it is very telling just what both genders are facing

I recall one feminist back at college, who said she felt she lived in a patriarchal society becuase whenever a woman cheats, she's a slut, yet whenever a man cheats, he's a stud

I turned to her and mentioned that whever a couple divorce, the woman gets the house, the kids and a large chunk of his future earnings, and, further, that feminism plays a key role in pushing for male disadvantagment over female gain

Needless to say, she called me a chauvinist and walked away  :roll:

Incidentally, I've never met a feminist who will give credit to men's issues and concerns, and would rather harp on about very irrelevant, self-centered 'issues' and 'inequalities'

And yes, as I sit here typing this I am groaning

Loudly

(Though not in a sexual way I assure you)
ome feminists never die, they just smell that way

More from me at:
http://fredxblog.blogspot.com/

devia

As a woman I have to say that Hugo is about the worst pussy I've ever seen. His whole being seems to be one big excuse.

That being said I enjoy reading Amp's blog even when I disagree. Both feminists but whole different types of animals.  Ok... one's an animal and ones the kind of creature a person is likely to step on.

ShakeQ

I don't know what Hugo's is, but I gather it is a feminist site or board?

Feminists also make a very big deal about the woman's "right" to an abortion. (Never a word from them about what the man might want for his developing offspring). It is perhaps feminism's most enduring mainstay cause. Something very questionable in my eyes about people who campaign so long and hard for the "right" to kill their unborn.

I also wonder how many of those same (left-wing) campaigners would at the same time be opposed to the death penalty for murderers.  :o

devia

I also wonder how many of those same (left-wing) campaigners would at the same time be opposed to the death penalty for murderers

I also wonder how many "prolife" people are for the death penalty.

Does't make a whole heck of sense does it?

The Gonzman

Quote from: "devia"
I also wonder how many of those same (left-wing) campaigners would at the same time be opposed to the death penalty for murderers

I'm one...
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. Bad

Sure it does.  The death penalty is only applied when a person commits a heinous crime, e.g., kidnapping and murder, etc., while in the case of abortion (what pro-lifers usually address) the woman is murdering an innocent human (according to their definition of human life).  The fetus has committed no crime, while the death penalty recipient most certainly has been convicted of one (acknowledging that errors are made and innocent men are convicted).  

Big difference between executing a murderer and extinguishing an innocent human life.
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

Mr. Bad

Hmmm  8)

I'm all for women going topless, breastfeeding in public, etc., as long as I maintain my right to look at them and even stare if I so choose.

However, IMHO you forgot another 'big issue' for the crybabies over at Hugo's and elsewhere:  Body image.  Boys are committing suicide in record numbers while the femibabies over at Hugo's and elsewhere obssess about girls' concerns re. being 'too fat,' etc.  Sheesh :roll:

2. Suicide rate of men

Us MRAs are so selfish - we shouldn't be wasting our time with our trivial concerns and be focusing our efforts on helping women and girls deal with their issues re. their bodies.  After all, bras are sooooo abusive and oppressive...  ;)
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

BRIAN

Nope It doesn't make me wonder at all. I can see the difference between the murder of an unborn child and the excution of a criminal after the  due process of a jury trial and an average of 10 years worth of appeals. Just for the record I think abortinon in the case of rape and incest and for legitimate medical reasons is okay. However FEMS would never limit it to that because a womans RIGHT TO CHOOSE is their biggest cash cow. In fact most of what is termed as womens rights movement is an on going scam to bilk money out of someone. Weather it be the government in funding for womens studies programs, the abortion mills, or the DV\divorce industry if you follow the money you get to the real truth.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Go Up