My daughter being abused by her mother, question

Started by Assault, May 29, 2010, 04:56 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Assault

Hi guys, I've been here for a number of years and some of you may remember the crap I went through during my divorce. Basically the same old song and dance that many men  have suffered, with jail time, sex abuse allegations etc.

Well I have a question I'm hoping you can help me with. Without making a long boring story, basically my ex wife will not give our daughter (who will be 16 in June) her birth certificate so my daughter can in turn get a SIN and look for a job etc. I'd also like to get her a passport to take her on a vacation. Every time my daughter asks for her birth certificate my ex wife either hits her or grounds her and says no.

My daughter is angry and afraid. She wants to move out and live with her friends parents when she turns 16, but she doesn't want to be a burden and she wants to contribute financially. I asked my ex wife to give me her bc so I could do all the work and pay for it etc. She told me to "fuck off" (she's a piece of work, I know)

My question is this; should I go the family court route to get my daughters property for her or should I drive down to her city and have my daughter file a police report? I'm thinking the police report might avoid all the hassle with fem-nazi court...er I mean family court.

Any ideas?
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Cordell Walker

just go to the hospital she was born at or the city offices and get a certified copy
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Assault

just go to the hospital she was born at or the city offices and get a certified copy

Oh really? Awesome thanks! I feel kinda stupid not knowing how simply that was solved. HAHAH

- Peter Zohrab -

The Biscuit Queen

She can send away for her own birth certificate. She probably just needs her ss card and a sheriff's id.

Are you listed as the father on the birth certificate? If so, you can also send away for it.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

The issue that struck me was how her mother hits her just because she asks for her birth certificate.  You say that she's angry because of this, and I think that she has every right to be.  I would encourage her to use a hidden video recorder (even a cell phone video camera) and capture proof that her mother is doing this to her.  Then report it to the police (don't call 911 and expect police to come to you, since they can refuse; instead, you go down to the police station with her and file a report).  Once you have the report in hand -- and only then -- should you report the incident to Child Protective Services, and provide them with a copy of any video proof that you've obtained.  Then get an ex-parte restraining order against the mother from the local family court.  Finally, move for full custody and then -- once you have it -- get the heck out of the jurisdiction (i.e. the state), before your Ex has an opportunity to reverse any of this.

outdoors

my ex will not give me any of my kids stuff such as their birth certificates or hospitalization cards or their social security cards-my son has now moved in with me and my daughter might just as well move in-she is here all the time anyways

it's all about power and control

careful how u handle the physical abuse though-when my son was hit and had his nose split open-the female detective sided with the mother and called it,"acceptable" discipline
and told HIM to change his story-or else
the mother was never charged and the detective is now a constable(due to my complaints)
I also wanted the detective charged for child abuse,failing to do her job and descrimination(of course no charges laid)

end result=my ex' was so upset that i would dare call the cops on her that she went to her parents best friend(lawyer and director of the battered women's shelter) and i lost my kids to this nutbar

just warning u on how your complaints against her can back-fire in the feminazi controlled family courts

Assault

Wow, that's crazy outdoors. I am working on just getting her out of there since as you well know the Canuckistan family courts are REALLY bad. I worry since my last experience and seeing how easily I was just thrown in jail, that if I push too much, a simple phone call from my ex wife and my life is destroyed.

I'll just try the city offices and go from there.

- Peter Zohrab -

outdoors

Wow, that's crazy outdoors.

u have no f'n idea

dealing with someone with a mental illness that has the backing of the courts is HELL

User 0

Assualt, check out Service Canada (google it).  It doesn't take a whole lot of footwork to get a copy of a BC.  Costs a few bucks, but nothing too painful.  Once you have that, and the SIN, you can go about getting the passport. 

Calling the police won't make much difference as your daughter is still a minor, and even if she wasn't, the mother could simply claim to have lost the BC. 

Best of luck.

Assault

Assualt, check out Service Canada (google it).  It doesn't take a whole lot of footwork to get a copy of a BC.  Costs a few bucks, but nothing too painful.  Once you have that, and the SIN, you can go about getting the passport. 

Calling the police won't make much difference as your daughter is still a minor, and even if she wasn't, the mother could simply claim to have lost the BC. 

Best of luck.

Thanks, will do.

- Peter Zohrab -

outdoors

May 31, 2010, 10:05 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 10:08 PM by outdoors

Assualt, check out Service Canada (google it).  It doesn't take a whole lot of footwork to get a copy of a BC.  Costs a few bucks, but nothing too painful.  Once you have that, and the SIN, you can go about getting the passport.  

Best of luck.

to my knowledge-you cannot get a passport for any children in Canada with-out the other parents permission and signature and the original(not copies) of the courts judgement in the matter

User 0

to my knowledge-you cannot get a passport for any children in Canada with-out the other parents permission and signature and the original(not copies) of the courts judgement in the matter

I was unaware of that.  My apologies.

outdoors

only found out a few months back when my kid had to go to a hockey tournament in the states and the ex' needed to get him a passport-if i would not have signed-he would not have been allowed to leave the country.

dr e

only found out a few months back when my kid had to go to a hockey tournament in the states and the ex' needed to get him a passport-if i would not have signed-he would not have been allowed to leave the country.

Maybe in some ways that is a good thing since it prevents either parent from leaving the country with the kids without the other parent's permission. 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

outdoors

Maybe in some ways that is a good thing since it prevents either parent from leaving the country with the kids without the other parent's permission. 

i think that is what it is all about

Go Up