stop blocking the threads

Started by foldedintobeauty, Mar 14, 2008, 02:49 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

foldedintobeauty

You have no idea if this person you gave advice to was actually abused. You also were not giving legal advice, but advice on how to cut a parent out of a child's life. There is a big difference there. What you were advocating WAS child abuse-denying a child access to a parent.

And I was not "talking crap" to you. I was giving you an educated opinion. What did you want, to be able to come here, spout some petty sexist and childish drivel, and have us say "Oh, wow, you are so right. How could I have not seen it before!"

Well, guess what? It ain't gonna happen.

i didn't say she was abused....
you don't seem to understand anything about anything. everything i offered her was totally legal and legit. depending on her state, all she has to do is go ask the proper official and they'd tell her the same thing. all she'd have to do is go to an attorney, or a victim's advocate at the county courthouse, or talk to the people at the hospital who deal with birth certificates (registrar). i'd bet you have never had to find any of this information out. these are all things i did in MY situation and nothing would be able to stop ANY biological father from seeing his child because he would have an attorney and they'd go to court. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! in most states, the unmarried mother has all. the. rights. until the bio dad takes her to court! do you need to know anything else? i don't need to be schooled in this area of family law mmmmk?
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

Ok, I think you are just here to confuse us....or you are more than one person.....or maybe multiple personalities? :dontknow:

um why? because i know how much power women have over controlling men? yea, it's easy to control a weak man if you're a woman.
when would jesus floss?

The Biscuit Queen

No, because you seem to go from raving feminist to defending men back to raving feminist. It is a bit disconcerting.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

foldedintobeauty

No, because you seem to go from raving feminist to defending men back to raving feminist. It is a bit disconcerting.

well that's because i'm a really caring feminist.
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

and i can recognize when people are being treated unfairly. it's not hard. i don't ignore it. i'm all about going against the grain and because of this, i see more clearly. it's late and don't feel like explaining. hope you get it.
when would jesus floss?

The Biscuit Queen

he Biscuit Queen

foldedintobeauty

are you making fun of me
when would jesus floss?

The Biscuit Queen

no...... :pino:

sorry...it's the 'really caring' pared with the 'feminist'........

:icon_cyclops_ani:

Its making me loopy enough to try to go to bed again.

You are just one confusing person. Too much for almost 2am.
he Biscuit Queen

foldedintobeauty

so what? i think you're being a little judgmental to think that just because i'm a feminist means i'm void of all other feelings for other causes and situations. would it surprise you to know that i'm against circumcision? i'm a pretty colorful person. being a feminist doesn't make me any less of a person. it's those OTHER feminists you want to lump me with. kinda reminds me of when someone of a certain race commits a crime against you so you associate all of people of that race with that crime. it's wrong and you know it.
when would jesus floss?

Dadof4

:BangHead: Oh god it's the domestic violence rubber stamp statement. I swear, our law enforcement agencies could save millions of dollars a year in wasted police time if they would just have some one type up a single DV complaint and make a couple million copies. 2 to 4 million a year if you buy what N.O.W. is selling.  :pino: That way all the women would have to do is sign at the bottom and they could cart us off to jail just like now only in less time. Even better, maybe they should have all men registered for a domestic violence conviction on the same form as the selective service all "MEN" must submit so the government knows who's avaliable to go get killed in order to protect womens right to ruin everything they touch. Ladies before you jump all over me, let me say that my father died early in my life so I grew up with a mom and three sisters and of my four children, three are girls. So I dare anyone to accuse me of sexisim. The sad fact is Julie that your situation just might be everything that you say it is but then again it might not be and you could be doing little more then practising the posin your going to use to justify to your child why he/she doesn't have a father.
 My X pulled just that. In the last argument between my X-wife and I my two year old daughter started tapping my X on the side of her leg with a empty sippy cup because she wanted milk. My X was in one of her typical rages with me which usually lead to me getting walloped at least once anyways to my horror my X reach down and grabbed my two year old around her collar and snatched her towards her and bent down within a inch of my daughters face and screamed at the top of her lungs "ERIN CAN'T YOU SEE I AM FUCKING BIZZY!!! After the intial shock of the situation I ran over and grabbed onto my X's hands and forced her to let go of my daughter. I got the beating of my life from her. Cuts and bruises all over my face and arms. A princess cut diamond wedding ring can do some real damage placed on the fingure of a motivated psycho. I still to this day have visable scars on my face and arms from it and what seems to be a permanet blood spot on my left eye. After the beating "I" called the police they show up, have a squad patch me up and take the report, which read Mr. Dad of four has several areas of injury to his face and what are beleived to be "defensive" wounds to his forarms. Mrs. Dad of four has "no visable marks." We both went to jail and then to court a few days later. Of coarse mom got to go first with her army of government agencies and then I got to go. I was asked how I pleaded to the charge of Domestic Violence. "Not Guilty" and without another word from me  the rules of a protection order where being read to me that was being issued for my wife and children against "ME!" All I could do was sob, there in front of the entire packed courthouse. That was 2001 and I have not seen my two kids since and yes I do have that $2300.00 visitation order that isn't worth the piece of paper it's printed on.

But hey feminists, why beleive me I am after all a guy and obviously the devil because of my penis so lets reed a myspace message I got from my X's sister last year. That's right a woman wrote this. My X's name is Cortney. This message has not been changed in anyway. It is copied and pasted from my myspace saved messages.

I don't really care who knows what cuz if anything all that needs to be said as of why I told you is we can say you asked me how the kids were and I responded with I haven't seen them in over two years. Y?Cortney kept coming up here and staying the night but wouldn't leave and would stay for months. Me supporting her and the kids cuz she didn't work. One morning I got home from work and she was trying to force feed Erin cuz Erin didn't want to eat and after listening to her call Erin an idiot and a retard, she pulled her hair and I finally yelled at her to knock it off. Next incedent, Me, my x Charlie, roommate Josh and his friend Donnie were in the living room heard a big thud and Tyler screaming. I jumped up ran to my room and he was sitting on the floor holding his face. I asked Cort what she did to him. She said none of my fing business. After exchange of words I picked Ty up brought him into the loving room, saw the welt on his face. I asked her what he did to deserve it and she said good that he had the welt. I flipped out bitch got in my face. I yelled for Char to come get her wound up punching her in the face. Erin was in the bathroom and Ty in the kitchen with Josh, neither saw any of it. She took the kids went to Dairymart and called the cops. I flipped out on the cop that came to arrest me b-cuz he didn't even look at Ty's face and there were four adults including myself telling him that she hit him. I think she actually pushed him and he hit his face on my dresser but still...So in the Ashtabula sherriff's dept there are statements from 4 adults saying she hit ty plus from what I hear has had children services called on her on several occasions. Get a lawyer and have them look into it. She's still probably not working with no were really to live other than if her mom's being nice to her. It's actually been longer than two years cuz it was before I got pregnant with Michayla and she'll be 2 in 3 months. I've seen her like 3 times. Kris' open house, my mom's funeral and Terry's court date. She was at court for I think welfare fraud on the same day. I let her hold Michayla for a brief second but it's only cuz Erin was with her and I felt bad not letting Erin see her "cousin." Michayla was only a couple weeks old. Haven't seen her since. She tried talking to me one day on line, I told her the day she cleared my record, rapaid me for the lawyer and court costs is the day I'd speak to her....

:angryfire: The Government beleives that it is in the best of my children to be with there mother. Thanks N.O.W. on the behalf of my children. I suppose they could write off all of my X's abuse to the years of abuse I put her through. Did somebody mention something about a scapegoat?

The Duluth Model is the most massive socially accepted and funded form of blatant ignorance since Nazi Germany

foldedintobeauty

i'm going to have to save that post for another day, but i WILL read it. i had to stop after reading your former spouse yelling at your 2 yr old daughter. that makes me sad, but i can relate b/c when you're arguing with your former other a lot of rational thinking goes out the door. if she's the one responsible for the child most of the time then she is probably so stressed out by the time she is fighting with you that she just lost it. and then she beats you up well that sux. i'll read the rest later...
when would jesus floss?

Dadof4

Btw the way the last statement I made  which was "The Government beleives that it is in the best of my children to be with there mother. Thanks N.O.W. on the behalf of my children. I suppose they could write off all of my X's abuse to the years of abuse I put her through. Did somebody mention something about a scapegoat? " I was simply stateing the attitude of feminist groups and had absolutely nothing to do with any actions towards my X. I've never laid a hand on her nor any other woman.

The Duluth Model is the most massive socially accepted and funded form of blatant ignorance since Nazi Germany

skipgrrrl

Folded, I apologise if I offend by asking this, but do you have a bipolar disorder ?
Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life.

MAUS

Ok, I think you are just here to confuse us....or you are more than one person.....or maybe multiple personalities? :dontknow:

I have noticed that about Julie as well.....I sort of think that some of these sign on identities are really a tag team effort at some WHYmens studies project.

outdoors

I have noticed that about Julie as well.....I sort of think that some of these sign on identities are really a tag team effort at some WHYmens studies project.

fuckin'fembot trolls!!!

Go Up